From the 1/4 Sweedish Chef's Kitchen.
It's officially fall and the first thing to kick off the season is none other than throwing on the lobster apron and put up the years leftovers. Amy just learned how to preserve things and I'm learning how to be supportive. This picture shows where we were blanching tomatoes. For those that don't know what that is, it is removing the skin with boiling water. Yeah I had to learn too.
With our new power of food storage it will bring us closer to food domination. I know Mortal Kombat has coveted this skill for decades...well at least since the 80's. I think I'll turn it into a combo: X, B, A, square, triangle, power button, Y, Up, down, Up, select, whammy bar. It's fool proof.
1 comment:
The apron looks good to me, at least it doesn't have flowers on it. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment