December 11, 2008

'Tis the season to be busy!

Last week Brian and I had gone on a double date with some friends to go see the Forgotten Carols. It was Brian's first time seeing it. He actually liked it. Although the end kind of felt like a fireside. Our friend Vanessa jokingly leaned over to me and asked if I was going to be saying the closing prayer and I said "no, Brian already volunteered." It was pretty cool though. This may sound cheesy, but I felt a little more Christmas spirit during the show. It was nice to catch up with our friends. We rarely get to spend time with friends mainly due to Brian's work schedule.

I was also able to spend some time with my good friend Lynette and her three kids. They just adored Talitha. They kept her quite entertained. She had a ball!


Marian just loved to give Tali hugs and kisses. I thought it was really sweet!

This year for Christmas, Brian and I decided to have a homemade Christmas. One of my projects was doing beanies. My friend Catherine came over to teach me how to make them. She made this one for Talitha that I thought was so incredibly cute!
They were surprisingly easy to make. I'm really excited for Christmas this year because I've put more thought into the gifts I'm giving which for me, is more sentimental....and it forces me to be creative. I also get to learn new skills which is exciting!
I LOVE Christmas!

No comments: