Spring has sprung at the Monson home! I Love Love LOVE Spring! It has to be my FAVORITE season! I LOVE how everything starts to come to life. I love the flowers, the warmer weather, and being able to spend time outside! There is just something so refreshing about Spring. I love how everything is alive and green! I really love the smell of the flowers especially lilacs and hyacinths. Brian and I are starting our Spring planting for our flower and vegetable gardens. We were so excited the other day when we went outside and to our surprise this is what we found.
Our very first flower to pop out was the purple iris followed by our yellow pansy and then our tulip and then our yellow narcissus. There is something that is so exciting about seeing flowers bloom. For some reason, it puts me in such a great mood. I'm really wanting to do some serious gardening.
Tali even got in on the excitement.
1 comment:
How fun! I haven't seen anything like that growing in our yard yet! I love Spring too!
Post a Comment