August 31, 2009

Dancing cheerleader

Saturday, we saw this cute U of U cheerleader outfit that we bought for Tali last year hanging in her closet. We were wondering if it would fit yet, so we decided to have her try it on. Once we put it on her, she didn't want to take it off. I put on some music and this video is of Tali busting a move cheerleader style. I thought it was so funny, I had to share it!




I thought she looked so cute in this outfit, I had to take a picture.
Saturday was such a warm day, Tali couldn't resist playing in the sprinklers.
I LOVE this picture. It just cracks me up! She was having so much fun running through and dancing in the sprinklers. I had tons of fun running through them with her.

Here is a video of her dancing in the sprinkler. It was so cute!


What a fun way to end the day!

2 comments:

Ma M said...

Hope you're saving a copy of these videos and pictures for when she get older. They are tooooo cute.

Laura said...

That is just too cute! To bad her cheerleader out fit isn't the Boise State Broncos! He, he, he. Just teasing. She's a little cutie pie!