So I am officially 4 months pregnant. I decided I would take photos each month from now on and post them. So here are some pictures of my 4th month of pregnancy.

Me and my sweet princess


She'll make such a good sister. She keeps feeling my belly and when I ask her where the baby is, she kiss my belly. So cute!


Our little family is getting bigger.....and so is my belly.

Me and my sweet princess
She'll make such a good sister. She keeps feeling my belly and when I ask her where the baby is, she kiss my belly. So cute!
Our little family is getting bigger.....and so is my belly.
This was the only way we could actually get Tali to smile after a few photos. She was getting tired, so we decided this was the last photo. I thought it turned out kind of cute.
5 comments:
Awww... your little belly is so cute!
Look how cute Tali is! Oh, and you're pretty cute yourself! ;)
Those are such cute pictures. The first one of you and Tali is especially adorable. I can't believe you are 4 months already! Can't wait to hear what you're having!
What belly? :) You look cute!! And I think your last picture is the best one! I like photos like that. :)
I'm so glad we get to see your cute pregnant pictures! Darling! I so wish I would have taken more of those!
Post a Comment