May 12, 2010

Finally Done!

The past week I have been keeping myself plenty busy!  The project I've been working on was baby bedding for our son Jairus.  I decided to make his bedding from the Pixar movie Cars.  Here are some photos of how it turned out.  Mind you this is only my second sewing project ever really.  I was quite proud of it.
I had only completed some of it at this point, but I put things in there to get a visual of what everything would look like.
Here is the finished product with the crib lifted and everything.  I finally finished the bedding at about 1:30 this morning.  YAY!  It's DONE!!!
I think I may actually make a valance and possibly a quilt if I can find a material that is complimentary to what I already have.

4 comments:

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and Audrey... said...

Good job Amy! It looks great!! Where'd you get the fabric? It is too cute!!

Julie Thorup said...

Awesome! Good job! It looks really good!

BreAn said...

Wow, this is awesome Amy. Great job!

Becky said...

I'm so impressed! SO darling!