We just took some family photos because they really needed to be updated here are some of the photos we took. Ma, don't print these up! We'll give you a copy. :)
This was the best family photo we could get.
Aren't they so cute?
Since I had already taken some holiday pictures of Jairus, I decided to take some of Tali as well. She loved holding the present. Too bad that one wasn't hers.
4 comments:
Ma M
said...
The top right picture of Tali and Jairus I like the most although there isn't a bad one in the bunch. Cute, cute, cute.
4 comments:
The top right picture of Tali and Jairus I like the most although there isn't a bad one in the bunch. Cute, cute, cute.
Since I'm putting my order in, I like the one on the left, of Tali that is. That would be a 4x6 picture. And the one of Tali and Jairus is 5x7.
Sooo cute! Love it, you look awesome!
So cute!
Post a Comment