On Monday (January 31st), Tali started the dreaded potty training process. When we had tried before, she had a hard time with going poop and she wasn't really interested at the time. I decided it was time to start because she knows how to do everything, she just didn't want to do it. I was also getting really sick of having to buy two sets of diapers. It gets pretty expensive! It would cost us around $100 a month for both kids including wipes.
On Monday, we put Tali in big girl panties. She wasn't too thrilled about it, but shortly after we put them on her, she ran to the potty and said "Mommy I went poop!" I actually didn't believe her until I checked on her. She did it! WHOO HOO! Ever since then, she's been sitting on the potty a lot and has been getting potty prizes. I've had to put them in plain sight to remind her what happens when she goes in the potty. We mainly just bought little dinky $1 toy prizes like little rings, bracelets, star wands, stickers, chapstick, etc. Thankfully since Monday, she has only had a few accidents. I still put her in diapers at nap time and bedtime or if we go anywhere. I am so incredibly proud of her! YAY TALI!!! She's a big girl now!
1 comment:
Wow awesome posting! lol.that is awesome that she is potty trained! Your kids are super cute. That is awesome that you fit in your dress! I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment