June 28, 2011

Pool Fun!

Last Friday (June 24th), we took some dinner to my mom's house for all of us to eat and then went for a dip in the pool. 

Tali was more than ready to go swimming!
 Just hangin' out
 Our little man's first time swimming. 
 He eventually got used to it.
 I love his sweet smile!
 I think he was mostly laughing at how much fun his sister was having.
 Tali being silly
 I love my little kiddos! 
 I can't help but laugh at Tali's expression in these pictures.
 What a ham!
 She thoroughly enjoyed the water.
 She was having such a good time playing with Grandma "Nette's" toys.
 She was so excited she was able to touch the floor of the pool.
 One of my faves!
 I was so glad she had so much fun!  We all really needed this refreshing activity!
Thanks mom!

No comments: