May 30, 2012

Fantastic Four!

Our little princess turned 4 a few days after we moved into our house.  Here are some photos of our spunky four year old.
For breakfast, my princess decided she wanted a chocolate chip cookie.  Yeah, I figured since it was her birthday, it would be okay for one day out of the entire year.
 This wand plays music and you can play games and stuff on it.  Tali along with Jairus LOVE this toy!
 Tali is still trying to figure out how to play this game, but she does love it.
 Cute jammies and blanket from her Grandma & Grandpa Monson.
  Tali enjoying her spoils from her Monson Grandparents.  Thanks guys!
 Tali LOVES Madagascar, so we decided to buy both movies for her birthday.  I cannot tell you how many times we watched those two shows for the next couple days.
 Tali had Pajama Day at her preschool on her birthday (how cool is that?) and so after we picked her up, we took her to the local grocery store out here and let her pick out her cake.  Surprisingly, she picked a carrot cake!  Whoo hoo!  I LOVE carrot cake!  THANK YOU TALI!  She's my girl!
 A great ending to a birthday!  Carrot cake and "pink ice cream!"
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
Love you!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Tali!

Emily Carter said...

I am still not able to find you on facebook. Yet I know you are there because I had my sister find you on hers. Try looking for me. Emily Carter. Right now, my picture is of an ultrasoud. :)