One of the women in my ward told me about this preschool and her daughter is a year older than Tali, but she had just missed the deadline. The great thing about it is they are in the same class. The girls walk to school together (with us of course) and they LOVE playing together. I thought it was going to be a lot more difficult because the night before she had woke up crying telling me she missed her friends Kayla and Kourtney. It just about broke my heart! Thankfully, she had a terrific day at preschool with her new friend.
Here are the photos I took along with some her teacher took at school.
At least she seems happy
My sweet baby girl's first day of preschool at a new preschool.
Isn't she just gorgeous?!?
Me and my sweet baby girl!
I love her face!
Haha! Tali loves doing this silly face!
My little bff (best friend forever...just in case you were wondering, Ma)!
I have to admit I was very sad to leave her there...
And then I saw these photos her teacher had posted.
Tali's new friend and Tali
Happy First Day of Preschool!
It turned out to be a great day!


No comments:
Post a Comment