June 22, 2016

Webelos Camp- Day 2

Day 2 of Webelos Camp was by far my favorite!  We started the day off with archery!  I even got to shoot the bow!  It was a blast!  One of my boys ended up hitting the bullseye!  I have to admit, I was a little jealous.  It made me happy though seeing them so excited and happy.
Before you say anything, yes, I know my elbow is a bit higher than it should be.
 We also learned about different plants that are around us.  We then got to go boating/canoeing!  The boys had so much fun with their water fights.
 Haha.  So did Brian.
 My butt got a little wet.  I know, it's a bad picture, but I thought it was pretty funny.
 Awe!  Look at the little duckies!
 Brian forgot to pack a spoon for his snack pack so he improvised with a granola bar.
We ended the day with Game Design where the boys had to make up a game and teach everyone how to play and then play it.  The boys did a song for the closing ceremonies called "Wisconsin Milk."  It was pretty funny, but they didn't have enough time to learn it so they didn't really sing it.  All in all it was a great camp.

No comments: