November 8, 2020

This is Halloween!

This year due to COVID-19, the holidays are a bit different. We went back and forth debating on whether or not we would do trick or treating this year. We ultimately decided to do it. Brian and I decided we wanted to dress up in colonial clothes so he was General George Washington and I was Lady Martha Washington. 
Tali was Coraline and definitely played the part.
Jairus and Zach wanted to be members of a swat team while Silas wanted to be Buzz Lightyear. 
Brian and I had fun decorating. Brian made all these lanterns. I was pretty impressed with how they turned out. 
I chained off the patio to keep with social distancing and had to wear gloves and a mask as well while Brian went around with the boys.
Brian got a kick out of his Angel Moroni pumpkin. It was a great and yet a little frustrating Halloween. Here's to next year being hopefully better.

1 comment:

Cher said...

love the costumes, especially Coraline