Our little angel is growing up so incredibly fast! Today I had gone over to visit my mother and just hang out. We had some yummy pizza and brownies. They totally hit the spot. While I was there, Tali of course was moving all over. Her favorite spot tends to be under the coffee table. She was all smiles. She was just jabbering away! Then what happened next was totally unexpected and so exciting! SHE SAID HER FIRST WORD!!!! She said "momma" in between some of her gibberish. I was ELATED! She does love me! It really made me feel so good. It amazes me how much she's learning!
Next thing I know she's going to be crawling and walking. Almost time to start baby proofing.
Next thing I know she's going to be crawling and walking. Almost time to start baby proofing.
2 comments:
Just dropping by to let you know that I'm still stalking your blog...Hehehehehehe!
Hearing your child's first word is priceless, but just wait a few months... :)
cute! she is getting big, isn't it so fun?
Post a Comment