Okay, so I've made a bunch of "resolutions" and like most have already broken most of them.....okay really only one or two.
I've been wanting to be a little healthier by dragging my lazy butt to the gym. It worked for the first couple days. I have only been to the gym maybe 4 or 5 times in about three weeks. I find myself slipping back into old habits. In my defense, it has been really cold and I didn't want to stand out in the cold snow scraping off the car to go to the gym. Lame I know. It has also been a little difficult to find a good time to go while trying to work around Brian's school and work schedule. I am making more of an effort to go early in the morning though so we'll see how that turns out.
In other news, Tali is pulling herself up to a standing position now. Looks like I need to start clearing everything off our coffee table now. She even tried going for one of my plants. Another discovery I made today was that Tali is starting to get her first tooth! It hasn't quite popped through yet, but it won't be long now. Poor thing!
Today for some "unknown" reason, I have been having such a HUGE craving for brownies, but not just any brownies, a specific brownie recipe with frosting. I have never tasted better brownies than this one particular recipe. I went online and through the majority of all of my cookbooks and TA-DA! I finally found it......I hope. The picture looks like my favorite brownie recipe, but we will have to wait and see.
I've been wanting to be a little healthier by dragging my lazy butt to the gym. It worked for the first couple days. I have only been to the gym maybe 4 or 5 times in about three weeks. I find myself slipping back into old habits. In my defense, it has been really cold and I didn't want to stand out in the cold snow scraping off the car to go to the gym. Lame I know. It has also been a little difficult to find a good time to go while trying to work around Brian's school and work schedule. I am making more of an effort to go early in the morning though so we'll see how that turns out.
In other news, Tali is pulling herself up to a standing position now. Looks like I need to start clearing everything off our coffee table now. She even tried going for one of my plants. Another discovery I made today was that Tali is starting to get her first tooth! It hasn't quite popped through yet, but it won't be long now. Poor thing!
Today for some "unknown" reason, I have been having such a HUGE craving for brownies, but not just any brownies, a specific brownie recipe with frosting. I have never tasted better brownies than this one particular recipe. I went online and through the majority of all of my cookbooks and TA-DA! I finally found it......I hope. The picture looks like my favorite brownie recipe, but we will have to wait and see.
1 comment:
You can do it, Amy!!! On the days it's cold/icy and you don't feel like going to the gym, exercise at home during one of Tali's naps. That's what I do (mainly because I can't afford a gym membership, as you know). And call me that day so I can encourage you -- and get your tucas off the couch! :) :)
Post a Comment