This last Friday and Saturday was our ward camp-out. We went up Big Cottonwood Canyon. It was so much fun! It was our very first time going to a ward camp-out together. Here are some pictures from the camp-out.
This is Tali's friend Audrey with her Papa. I thought it was really cute! I especially loved the hat.
This is our good friend Scott. He's so silly. He actually wanted me to take this picture. He is quite the character! It was quite interesting though when he decided to make a hamburger smore. That's right. He put hamburger patties in with his smore.
The men had fun making cars out of potatoes and then racing them. It was like the pinewood derby. You should have seen it. I wish I would have gotten pictures of them. It was priceless!
Talitha was really loving the whole camping outdoors thing. She was able to get dirty without any complaints from Mom or Dad. What an adorable little girl!
Our Second Counselor in the Bishopric has a son that is a few months younger than Tali. Apparently he and Brian thought it would be fun for our kids to play "chicken fight." What a couple of weirdos!
Nighty night, Mom. I really love this picture. She just adores her daddy. I was really concerned Tali wouldn't stay warm enough, but she slept better than both of us. In fact, I ended up climbing into her sleeping bag with her.
Morning came way too fast though. I ended up staying awake until around 2 a.m. I was just talking and playing catch phrase. I ended up waking up at around 7 a.m. The weather was supposed to be in the 80's, ended up raining. I had to wake Brian up around 8 a.m. so we could have breakfast and go home so we weren't in the rain as long. He wanted to stay in the tent and wait it out.....finally coming to the conclusion it wasn't going to stop, he decided to wake up.
Morning came way too fast though. I ended up staying awake until around 2 a.m. I was just talking and playing catch phrase. I ended up waking up at around 7 a.m. The weather was supposed to be in the 80's, ended up raining. I had to wake Brian up around 8 a.m. so we could have breakfast and go home so we weren't in the rain as long. He wanted to stay in the tent and wait it out.....finally coming to the conclusion it wasn't going to stop, he decided to wake up.
Good times. Good times!
2 comments:
How fun! Our ward camp out got cancelled because of the rain. It looks like you had so much fun. How did you have Tali sleep, just in a sleeping bag on an air mattress? Did you dress her extra warm or anything? Just wondering. I've been debating how to have Parker sleep when we go camping. fun fun!
super fun. you're so brave to go with tali, but sounds like she did great.
Post a Comment