Today I went to JCPenney and had a much better experience! Tali just looked so darn cute!
I was totally prepared this time. I brought stuffed animals, snacks, diapers, hair stuff just in case she decided to pull her hair out again. I got really lucky and didn't need half the stuff.
JCPenney was really good about not pressuring to buy expensive photos. I got six different poses, a free 8x10 all for $30! If you want to see the adorable pics, you can just leave a comment with your email and I will send you all the info.
I was totally prepared this time. I brought stuffed animals, snacks, diapers, hair stuff just in case she decided to pull her hair out again. I got really lucky and didn't need half the stuff.
JCPenney was really good about not pressuring to buy expensive photos. I got six different poses, a free 8x10 all for $30! If you want to see the adorable pics, you can just leave a comment with your email and I will send you all the info.
1 comment:
Me, me, I wanna see them! :)
melissa.mcrae@ottobock.com
Post a Comment