November 4, 2009

This Is It!

So last Thursday I went to see the Michael Jackson movie This Is It with one of my visiting teachees (Dawn) and her friend (Angel).
The movie was video taken from some of Michael Jackson's last dress rehearsals. It was INCREDIBLE! The man was a musical GENIOUS! He looked a little funny in a lot of the outfits, but it was awesome! The Thriller was even better than the video I thought. He sang a lot of the songs most of us know. I was really hoping he would have done Dirty Diana and Bad, but the ones he did do were phenomenal! The dancers and musicians were amazing as well. It amazed me that he still sounded pretty much the same as he did back in the 80's. I really felt like I was able to go to my first and last Michael Jackson concert (well for the most part anyway). I'll definitely have to see about buying it if it comes out on video!

No comments: