Lately Tali has been going through this phase where she blows kisses or kisses everything. It's so cute!
Last week I had to go get my blood drawn and she was wondering what was on my arm. She kept pointing to the wrap and so I asked her if she wanted me to take it off. She nodded her head and said "yeah." As I hurry to rip off the tape, I told her that mommy had an "owie." She leaned over and kissed my arm better. I had never taught her that before. What a sweet girl!
The other day I noticed she had a scratch on her leg and so I asked her what happened. She lifted her arms up and said "I know" (her version of I don't know). She then bent down to kiss it. I couldn't help but laugh because it was on her thigh. It was hilarious watching her trying to kiss it better.
This week as I was looking at ads for Christmas stuff (just to look. I'm already done with my shopping. Whoo hoo!), I was showing Tali one of those Tinkerbell couches that pulls out like a bed. She saw a baby on the page and kept kissing it. She also does that when I read her books that have illustrations of babies too. She LOVES babies! I think she wants a sibling to play with......hmm......we'll see about that.
Oh and another thing she's been doing is tucking her baby doll into a little chair she has and wrapping it up in one of her little blankets. She's going to make such a good mommy someday!
Last week I had to go get my blood drawn and she was wondering what was on my arm. She kept pointing to the wrap and so I asked her if she wanted me to take it off. She nodded her head and said "yeah." As I hurry to rip off the tape, I told her that mommy had an "owie." She leaned over and kissed my arm better. I had never taught her that before. What a sweet girl!
The other day I noticed she had a scratch on her leg and so I asked her what happened. She lifted her arms up and said "I know" (her version of I don't know). She then bent down to kiss it. I couldn't help but laugh because it was on her thigh. It was hilarious watching her trying to kiss it better.
This week as I was looking at ads for Christmas stuff (just to look. I'm already done with my shopping. Whoo hoo!), I was showing Tali one of those Tinkerbell couches that pulls out like a bed. She saw a baby on the page and kept kissing it. She also does that when I read her books that have illustrations of babies too. She LOVES babies! I think she wants a sibling to play with......hmm......we'll see about that.
Oh and another thing she's been doing is tucking her baby doll into a little chair she has and wrapping it up in one of her little blankets. She's going to make such a good mommy someday!
2 comments:
That's cute!
Awwww... she is a sweetheart!
Post a Comment