August 29, 2010

I'm Ready For My Close-Up!

Yesterday, I was getting Tali ready for the day she looked so cute I started to take pictures.  The funny thing is, she posed herself.  No joke.  Here are some of the photos I took of her.
 She has this thing with sticking out her tongue.
 This last photo of her laying her head down is my favorite!

I had gotten ready to go see a play with some friends and thought I looked pretty decent until Tali looked at my face, pointed to a where a previous blemish had been and reminded me that my skin was not flawless.  She kept pointing to my blemish saying "Ouchie!  Ouchie Mom!"  Gotta love it when your kids point out all of your flaws.  Despite that, I decided to try and take pictures of her and me together.
I love having such an honest little girl.

2 comments:

Becky said...

What a cutie!!!

Cher said...

darling pics!