August 11, 2010

Monson Family Party

This past Sunday, Brian's and his siblings threw a combined surprise birthday party for both his mom and dad.  It was great because Brian's brother and his family were able to come in from out of state. 

We had so much fun hanging out with the family!  There was great food (thanks Kristine & Trent!), great company and lots of happy wet children.

We didn't really think to bring Tali's swimsuit because I wasn't planning on swimming and Brian is not all that keen on pools.  Luckily for Tali, her uncle Mitch gave her a swimmer diaper and got a small t-shirt from her uncle Trent and was still able to go swimming in the pool.  Tali LOVED it!  She was really attached to her uncle Mitch.  Here are some cute photos I got of the two.
Tali would jump from the trampoline to her uncle Mitch in the pool.  She thought it was the coolest thing ever!  She then chased her cousin Eli around trying to hit each other (just playing around of course) and Mitch.
Pappy must have gotten so worn out just watching the kids run around that I was able to snap this photo of him.
We love our pappy!
I of course had to get a family photo too.
Good times!  Good times!

No comments: