September 18, 2010

Labor Day

Labor Day weekend Brian thought that since it would be too cold for us to go camping (even in our backyard) that we would improvise and set up camp.....in our living room.
I was surprised by a really good friend who was in town.  She had brought over a cute plush Lightning McQueen car as well as some Cars board books.  What a sweetheart!

During Labor Day weekend, we decided to go to the Oktoberfest up at one of the local ski resorts.  It's basically a German festival....without a whole lot of German culture like I was hoping (well other than all the beer that is).
Here are some photos we took.
Tali was dying to go on the Alpine Slide.  She kept saying "slide, Mommy!  Slide!"
As we were going down she would scream in delight and say "weeeee!" or "yahoo!" 

Brian and I decided to go zip riding for the first time in both our lives.
You may not be able to see, but Brian and I are the last ones in line.  It took FOREVER!

We had decided to go with Brian's parents and his sister-in-law who were awesome enough to take some photos while we were waiting to get on the zip rider.
Yep.  Our Pappy can sleep ANYWHERE!

Here Brian and I are getting ready to take off!
Here we go!  Believe it or not, it was REALLY cold waiting to go on the zip rider.
We had such a blast!

No comments: