September 28, 2010

Tali's New "Skill"

Today, Tali and I were sitting on the couch looking through a Halloween magazine.  I was trying to find a costume for Jairus.  We ended up finding a lot of fun games, toys, candy etc.  Tali has recently picked up a new...."skill."  All of a sudden I look over at her and she's got one hand under her other armpit and pulling down with her other arm (trying to make tooting noises).  I have to ask WHERE DOES SHE LEARN THIS STUFF?!?  Neither Brian or I do that.  The only place I can think of where she would have learned it from is someone at church.  I just can't think of who would be teaching it to her.  I have to admit that even though I think that is a disgusting and improper thing for a little girl to do and I definitely don't want her to continue doing this, I couldn't help but laugh quietly to myself.

No comments: