Yesterday (03-26-11) our little man started crawling for the first time! It was kind of interesting because he would look like he was going to take off crawling so many times before, but would end up getting around by getting up on his knees then going up on his toes and roll around to his bum.
Yesterday, he was playing in Tali's room and as soon as Brian went in there, Jairus started heading for his daddy. He started crawling just like a little pro. He wasn't wobbly or anything. Now that he is more mobile and he knows he can get around, he just takes off. He gets this really excited look in his eyes because he's able to do more things. I love seeing my children grow and learn. I love being a mommy. It's so rewarding to see your children succeed at things. I LOVE YOU LITTLE MAN!
No comments:
Post a Comment