March 1, 2011

Potty Prize Trip


After our first time taking the "train" Tali has been obsessed about going on it again.  She has been doing awesome with her potty training.  She has been waking up dry from nap time and bed time for weeks!  We told her that if she was good and kept going in the potty we would take her on it again.  This time it would be some place different.

We decided to take Tali to the LDS Church History Museum.  I knew there was a children's play area and since it was also free, it was a double bonus!  We took the light rail downtown and stopped in at JB's for lunch.  She did awesome and even went to the potty in the restaurant!  She tends to get nervous in public places.  After lunch we hit the museum.  

Tali kept running around looking at things.  She was so fascinated with everything!  Here are some photos of some of the fun!
 Me and my kiddos!
 Brian is hangin' out with Joseph & Hyrum Smith
 She really does love her brother.

 The "Women's Pull"  
We are tough cookies!
Check out our little buff chick!
 SHE-RAH!

 Peek-A-Boo!
 My handsome men!
 Here is "President" Monson....
 Chastising at the podium  :)
By the way, I'm totally kidding.
 Little Mini Monson!
 He will make her a "fisher of men!"  Hahaha!
I think she caught one....
 Look at that!  She caught two!
 My little Senorita!  
She was learning how to dance.  Okay she was mainly twirling, but she was having fun anyway.
 I have no idea why she is posing like that.

 And no she is not taking off her shirt.  She is simply getting her sweater out from underneath the skirt.  I guess it was bothering her.  Isn't she so cute though?
 Poor Jairus.  I hope he has something to hold on to with his sister driving.
 She is now an expert and knows that roosters do not lay eggs!  She looks for them anyway.
 She was so happy to have been able to spend the day with Daddy.  It truly was a special day!

1 comment:

Lera said...

Very cool. I've been wanting to take the kids to this exhibit. They loved the I Am a Child of God exhibit last year.