July 14, 2011

1st Birthday Party

We had a family birthday party for our little Jairus on Saturday.  It still is weird to think that our little man is 1 year old now.  He is such a sweet and happy boy! 

What kind of post would this be if I didn't post photos of our little man's big day?

The cake.  I actually started making a real cake and accidentally put in too much flour, so I had to use the only other thing I had...brownies.  I ended up making cake like brownies.  I thought they turned out okay.
 "Blowing" out the candles.
 Eating the cake/brownie.  He just delved right in!
 He knew exactly what to do.
 Pucker up!
 This is my oldest brother who was in town.  Jairus really took to him.  It was really cute to see them interact with each other.
 ICE CREAM!  
I could see the little wheels in his head turning.  He was probably wondering if he'd get into trouble for eating it with his hands.
 It's amazing how quickly it came to him though.
 Hahaha!  He's really enjoying himself.
 Look at that little messy face!  
Love him!
The gifts:
  Most of the cousins on my side of the family.  This little man sure is loved!
 I really loved how much our little guy took to my brother.
  It ended up to be a pretty good day.
Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!
WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: