When Brian and I first got together and would go to Monson family parties, I noticed and thought it was quite funny because Brian's dad could sleep anywhere at any time. His dad does work really hard though. We just tease him ever so often about being narcoleptic. I've noticed from time to time Brian following in his father's footsteps. At least in this picture he's on the bed.
I think Tali may have caught the Monson narcoleptic gene
Now on to the weird. When we had gone to pick up our tile for our kitchen, it was bright and sunny outside. When we went out to get it out of my father-in-law's truck, it started to down pour! This happened within about 10 minutes or less. It was crazy!
1 comment:
You know what? I've never had a child fall asleep while eating at the table! :) :) How does that happen?? I have, though, had children fall asleep in time-out. Whoops! :)
Post a Comment