Today Brian and I met with a realtor. That's right. We have decided to sell our house. We are really taking a leap of faith for a few reasons. First, we have very little saved according to what you should have saved when selling/buying a house. That alone makes me nervous about a down payment and all the realtor fees. Second, I personally am a very organized person and I don't like to doing things without knowing how it's going to turn out in the end. Third, we have an idea of where we would like to live, but where we eventually end up, I have NO idea.
I am extremely scared, but excited at the same time. Brian and I both feel that it is the right thing for us to do. We've got some painting to do, some trim to put up and some packing up to do. We have some clutter and other stuff that we just don't want around when our house goes on the market in two weeks. I guess the thing I just have to remember is that if it's right for us to move, which we feel it is, then everything will work out. I just need to exercise my faith.
3 comments:
Good luck! We had orginally planned to move this year too. But were prompted to stay. Good thing the Lord knows better than us. :)
Wow, things will work out. Where are you looking to move once you've sold? Good luck!
Thanks. Laura, We're looking out in Stansbury Park. We're also looking in Bountiful, West Jordan. Brian's really leaning toward Stansbury Park. It's a nice area out there.
Post a Comment