March 27, 2012

Offer

So much has happened lately!  This past Sunday we attended the Gordon Lane ward in Stansbury Park.  We wanted to check it out and see what the demographic was.  I was pleasantly surprised.  There were so many people there around our age and there were so many youth and children.  It was great!  The people were amazing!  I felt so welcome.  It made me really want to move into that ward. 

Lately, I've been a little discouraged about offers we couldn't possibly accept.  Today, I had gone out with a realtor to look at some homes in Stansbury Park and Tooele.  I fell in LOVE with two of them in Stansbury Park.  On my way home from viewing homes, I received a call from my realtor about an offer that had just come in.  The offer was definitely better than the previous two we had received.  I was so ecstatic because it was exactly what I felt we could do and be able to jump at putting offers into these other two homes in Stansbury Park.  One of the homes was bank owned had a huge yard and square footage.  It also had an incredible food storage area in the basement!  The other one (the one that I REALLY want) is a short sale.  The chances of us getting into that house is slim because there is one offer with several backup offers and with it being a short sale I know it could take quite some time.  The great knews is if we are able to get into either of those homes, we will be in the same ward that we had visited this past week.  So needless to say, we accepted the offer on our home and should close the beginning of May.  I just really hope and pray that we will be able to close on another home around the same time in Stansbury Park.  Wish us luck!

3 comments:

CJ said...

Good Luck! sounds exciting!

Parents with Triplets said...

I'm so excited for you guys! But sad, at the same time to see you move.

Rob and Em said...

yay!! That is so exciting!!

Are you still on Facebook? every time I look for you, I can never find you...