September 22, 2013

Artists in Training

I realized recently that my kids are super talented and create major works of art in no time at all.  Here are some of their most recent works of art.
This is signed by our son, Jairus.
This was Tali's artwork.
On the upside, at least she had spelled the word "love" correctly.
Thankfully, all of this came off the walls and the couch...with the exception of the sheetrock.  But in a way I am glad that I was able to take these photos first even though I was really mad when it happened, but not as mad as I thought I would have been.
Here are some photos of my kids playing chef with cherry jello and peppermint chocolate chips.  They work very fast and are oh so creative.
This work of art was done last Sunday about an hour or so before church....on a warm day.  We had to work fast so that things didn't melt or stain.  Thankfully, it all got cleaned up.  At least I can now look back at this and laugh...sort of.

No comments: