September 9, 2013

Zacharias's Baby Blessing

On Sunday, September 1st, Brian had the privilege of using his priesthood power to bless our little Zacharias.  It was a beautiful and heartfelt blessing.  He blessed Zach that in these challenging days that he would have the strength to stay strong in the gospel.  I wasn't able to hear much of the blessing because Jairus was crying for Brian the whole time.  Brian's brother Matt and his family was there along with my mom and stepdad, Brian's parents, my sister and her two youngest, and one of Brian's long time friends Chris Munro and his wife with their two girls.  We also had some good friends from our ward stop by at our open house: Curtis and Kami Porter and their kids, Leora and Bob Silver, and Camilla Frank and her three boys.  It was such a great day!  Here are some photos I was able to take of Zach before the blessing.  My sister took some much better ones after.  I regret however not getting a family photo of him in his blessing outfit.  
    
I thought he looked so handsome!  We adore our little family!  Tali and Jairus just love him!  They are so good with him and try to be so helpful.  I am so blessed to have such a great family!

No comments: