March 21, 2016

Spring is Here!

Saturday was such a beautiful day we decided to do some yard work.  We had some trees that needed to be planted and some we wanted and needed to cut down.  Brian had fun doing it.
Before....
Brian was excited to get started with his new chainsaw.
This tree was so diseased, all of that darker part in the middle is from a fungal disease.
This tree was so diseased, bugs hollowed out the middle and lived in it.
I love this picture of our baby girl.  She looks so happy.
Jairus missed out on most of the fun because he was playing with a friend so I wasn't able to take his photo with everyone.
After.  I think this looks a lot cleaner.  I just hope we have some success with this tree. Brian planted two other Lindon trees that I wasn't able to photograph- one in a planter across the sidewalk from our mailbox and the other in our backyard along with two maple trees, a peach tree and pear tree.  It will be nice to have some shade once these trees grow up.  

No comments: