February 2, 2009

Born to shop

Today Brian's mom, Tali & I went out for a day of shopping. First we went to Carter's to look for some 9-12 month clothes for Tali. They had some really good deals, but I didn't buy anything because I couldn't decide on just one or two outfits. I had to practice a lot of restraint. Although, Brian's mom couldn't help but get this cute outfit that says "I'll always be Grandma's sweetie."


We then went over to Target to see what we could find. I found some really cute clothes there. Here are the cute ones I found there.

This pink outfit has cute little hearts all over it. I think it might actually be a dress, but I think it looks much cuter with the pink pants. The black and white one says "My heart belongs to Mommy." It came with a pink skirt, but I thought it looked much better with just the black pants. I loved this outfit so much, I had to get it!

Brian's mom yet again could not help herself and bought this really cute outfit for Tali.


It was such a nice day, Tali ended up really enjoying herself and walking around in the stroller. She was so funny. She kept trying to pick out her own clothes too. What a little cutie!

No comments: