Okay so we have just about a week for Valentine's Day. I am still so stumped on what to do for my cute baby girl and my hot hubby for this joyous holiday. I want it to be memorable but at the same time fun and INEXPENSIVE. I do not have a creative bone in my body so I am resorting to asking everyone for ideas.
What are some things you do for your loved ones, spouses etc.? Any ideas are helpful.
Tomorrow, we get to make valentine mailboxes and possibly valentine heart shaped cookies! I will post the pictures to show how they turned out. So exciting!
What are some things you do for your loved ones, spouses etc.? Any ideas are helpful.
Tomorrow, we get to make valentine mailboxes and possibly valentine heart shaped cookies! I will post the pictures to show how they turned out. So exciting!
2 comments:
If it makes you feel any better, I have no idea what I'm going to do for Alan...But I'm sure I'll think of something!!
My first Vday with Will, I made a red candlelight dinner. It turned out really good. We had Manicotti, red jello (heart shaped cut out jigglers) and shasta tiki fruit punch. I had the table all set up for him when he got home and I wrote him a little note. It was a lot of fun and way cheap.
Post a Comment