February 1, 2009

Temple, party and....human cheese???

Yesterday, Brian and I had the opportunity to attend the temple. It was awesome! It was just what we needed! We.....I made the decision that we were going to attend the temple at least once a month. Since yesterday was the last day of the month, we went. I just felt closer to Brian and it was amazing how much better our day went. After the temple, we decided to stop by Brian's parent's for a visit. We even got candy (chocolate covered jelly rings and chocolate covered cinnamon bears) from Brian's parents......Thanks Ma! They were scrumptious!

Last night we decided to have a triple date night. We were trying to set up a friend and a sister of a friend. We had some yummy spaghetti, garlic bread and salad and a really yummy drink. For dessert, my friend made some really yummy peanut butter chocolate bars and then some ice cream! After dinner we decided to play some games. That's when the night turned interesting!

We started to play Loaded Questions. For those of you who've never played it, I HIGHLY recommend it! It was a huge icebreaker. I helped us get to know each other much better than....well probably better than we would have liked. It was SO hilarious! Some were just coming up with some really funny answers. I ended up laughing so hard I was in tears as well as talking jibberish.......honestly, I don't know where it came from! I was just hyper. Brian and I had a lot of fun. While playing this super fun game, some anonymous person suggested that it would be interesting to create human cheese from human breast milk. That was enough to have us cracking up the rest of the night.....well, at least me anyway. The thought just had me rolling! Normally, I would think that was pretty gross, but for some reason I just could not stop laughing! Oh how I enjoy such good times! We had such an awesome night!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Hahhaha! :) :)

I love you, Amy-lou-Who. :)

Lera said...

Sounds like a fun night. We LOVE Loaded Questions; it's our favorite game!