I know I'm a little late for this, but things have been crazy busy around here the last week.
Last week we had gone to the West Fest Parade which Tali really liked until the fire department drove by and turned on their sirens. After the parade, we walked over to the Carnival.

Last week we had gone to the West Fest Parade which Tali really liked until the fire department drove by and turned on their sirens. After the parade, we walked over to the Carnival.
Anyway, Tali was LOVING the West Fest. She got to try a nice fresh churro for the very first time as well as a snow cone. She could not get enough of the snow cone. As for me, I stopped by at a shop that our Bishop's wife was running with her sister and bought a super cute headband to match one of my favorite dresses. They had a lot of really cute stuff!
Later that night we got together with my sister who had just come into town for a BBQ and then we went to the West Fest for fireworks. The fireworks were fun, but we couldn't find the family. There was also a fight that had broken out behind us between two polynesian women. Apparently I was having another out of body experience, because without thinking I went over to where the crowd was "gathering" and no one was trying to stop it. It was like they were egging them on. I was so appalled. I ended up going over to the girls and yelled at them to stop. Lucky for me some cops came over pretty quick to separate the girls. I have NEVER done that before in my life! I was just so surprised that no one was doing anything to stop them.
Overall, it was quite an eventful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment