September 21, 2009

Arrivederci

Today was the last day of Summer! :(
NOOOOOOOOOO!

Yes, sadly it is true. The weather was even supposed to be below 70 degrees today! How sad is that for the last day of Summer?

I will miss the warm sunny days sitting out in our backyard by the firepit without the need of a coat or jacket roasting marshmallows. I will miss the smell of the freshly cut lawn and watching my garden with amazement. I will miss seeing all the life during Spring and Summer.

Now everything will start to get cold and dark then soon, everything dies. Gas bills start to get more expensive.......and then come the holidays. UGH! So expensive and oh so busy!

I'm trying to think about the positives about Autumn/Fall.
Here it goes.
  • Women/girls start covering up their bodies more
  • The colors of the Autumn leaves are gorgeous vibrant colors
  • The cooler weather gives you a good excuse to cuddle (which means one of two things ladies: You either need to shave more or just wear longer pants)! :D
  • NO MOSQUITOES!
  • Halloween is on it's way!
  • New epsiodes of my favorite shows are on
Bye bye my friend. Until next year......arrivederci

2 comments:

Lera said...

I'm sure it's because I am super pregnant, but I have loved the weather the last few days. However, I'm pretty sure the upcoming chilly wind will give me plenty of worries with a newborn.

Yay, for The Office!

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and Audrey... said...

I'm sad to see summer go, but I am glad for some fall festivities! And it'll all be back before we know it!