September 13, 2009

Love lost

Yesterday around 4pm I started bleeding. I called my OB and she told me it could just be from implantation, but if it got worse than to go to the ER.

Needless to say, it got worse. I finally went in around 10pm and practically spent the night at the hospital. They took several tests and ultrasounds.

After a few hours the doctor came in and told us we could go home. That's when they told us the bad news. I feel so stupid for having announced my pregnancy this early. I really wish I had just waited to tell everyone.

Brian and I are doing okay. It's just kind of a sensitive time right now. Thanks for all of your support.

7 comments:

Justin and Vanessa said...

Call me and we can get together soon.

Lera said...

:( So very, very sorry Amy. Please, let me know if you need anything.

Laura said...

I know how you feel. That is why Danny and I waited until we were 12 weeks to announce when we were pregnant with Parker. At least you weren't to far along. I'm so sorry. If you need to talk let me know. I am here for you. Love ya lots. Laura

jasnjan said...

I'm so sorry Amy. Hope you are feeling ok. If there is anything you need just let us know. - Jan

Dan & Ashley said...

Oh, Amy, I'm so sorry. Hope you guys can find peace and comfort!

Becky said...

I'm so sorry! We all celebrated with you with your announcement- and sorrow at your loss. Thinking of you- love you lots!

AdamsFamily said...

I am so sorry to hear, if you need anything just let me know