Yesterday I thought I should take my eighth month prego pics before I get too into the month and don't end up doing it. I only wish Brian was able to take a few with me, but he had to work :(
Here are some of the photos I took.
I call these my pregnancy survival kit: an almond Snickers (or really just any chocolate), chewable Rolaids, Tums, and Pepcid.....for after eating the Snickers bar.
Yes, the Snickers bar was definitely worth having to take the antacids! Mmmmm!
Ahhhh. The joys of having a baby. I completely forgot I'd have to use one of these again. SO NOT FUN! Talk about feeling like a cow! Literally! Oh well, it's a little too late to be thinking about that now.
Tali was so adorable! She actually wanted to take pictures with me! I had so much fun taking them with her too.
What a sweet girl I have!
Yep. There is my belly! I feel a lot bigger with this pregnancy than I did with Tali. In fact, at my doctor's appointment yesterday, my doctor told me she thinks that little Jairus will be around 7 lbs. Tali was only 6 lbs 3 oz. so we'll see. I've already gained more weight with this pregnancy, but was told that my weight gain is average.
Tali of course had to pull her funny face, so I had to join in.
Only 8....almost 7 more weeks! WHOO HOO!
4 comments:
you look great. not even close to 8 months in my opinion.
Lookin' good Amy! I hope the last part just flies by for you.
Wow, 8 months already. Most people carry boys different than girls. Usually girls stay nice and tucked in, making you just look fat, but boys are usually all out front. That's probably why you feel bigger this time. You still look good though!
YAY for 7 more weeks!!! :) :) There has got to be a way to enjoy those last few weeks of pregnancy...When you figure it out, let me know because I'm completely clueless (as you know from my fb posts : ))!
Tali is adorable -- as always. The other day, Lily named one of her toys "Tali." Cracked me up! :)
And look at Mrs. Beautiful (that would be YOU!)! You win for looking BEAUTIFUL while pregnant. I don't think I've ever pulled that off. :)
Post a Comment