June 10, 2010

Minivan Momma

It's official.  I have now joined the ranks with many of you other mommys out there.  I am now the owner of a minivan.  I'm a minivan momma!  Today we bought our very first Chrysler Town & Country minivan.  I have to admit it does need some work but Brian says it's really easy to fix.  We had a mechanic run a diagnostic on it before we decided to buy it.  There were some very minor things that need to be fixed from ordinary wear and tear.  The price was well worth it! 
Here is our new/used vehicle.  It was a little bit of an adjustment going from our little Cavalier to the minivan.  It is a very nice change though!  It drives great!  I especially love how much more room it has than our little car!

6 comments:

Becky said...

You're going to love it! How fun!

jasnjan said...

yeah! I love our minivan.

Lera said...

Minivans rock! We love ours!

Laura said...

Yay for minivans! I love driving in ours much more than the car now because it's higher up and I can see so much more of the road and other cars.

Laura said...

P.S. they suck the gas though so be prepared!

Lynette said...

YAY!! Alan loves the leg room and I like the smooth ride. :)