The night we came home, Brian's wonderful parents cooked dinner for us and brought it over so we wouldn't have to worry about cooking. It was a great opportunity because at the hospital, the only visitors we had was my sister (who just came to bring us a gift and found out when she got to the hospital that we had already had him) and Tali. Here are some pictures we've taken over the past week.
Here is a picture that I am so glad I was able to get. Three generations of Monson boys.
More Monson boys (the others live out of state)
Uncle Matt & Aunt Abbie couldn't wait to meet little Jairus.
Tali had to get in the picture with her brother. She's quite protective of him. In fact, she's so protective that one of the first times we changed his diaper after coming home, she heard him crying and started crying herself because she thought he was hurt.
Jairus with his Nanna & Papa Monson
This past Wednesday, I was so excited to try on my regular pants to see if they fit....also because I threw out all my maternity clothes and other clothes I never wear. We're not planning on anymore children, so I figured I might as well get rid of them and give them to the DI. I was so excited because I actually fit into my regular pants. Sure they were a bit tight, but give me a week or so and hopefully I'll be able to fit in them comfortably again.
Here is another photo I took of Jairus. I thought he looked so stinkin' cute!
It looks like he's already got the praying thing down. He's such a good and sweet baby boy!
2 comments:
thanks for the blog comments. i love the praying one. ha ha. too cute.
He is so darling Amy ! I love how tiny he is and love that he already prays :)
Post a Comment