Ever since I had Jairus, I've been dying to go running but really couldn't take the kids because we only had a single stroller. I'd been having a really difficult time getting out and feeling cooped up inside. One thing that helped was I was going to an exercise class at my old stake center but that was short lived when I couldn't make it home in time for Brian to make it to school on time. I started feeling really discouraged. Yesterday, Brian's mom brought over the best gift I could have right now. For us Christmas came a couple months early. She and Pappy had gotten us a double jogging stroller! Whoo hoo! I was SO excited and so grateful! It was such a wonderful gift!
Today we decided to take the stroller out for a spin. It was AWESOME! Here are some photos of us with the awesome stroller.
I absolutely LOVE this thing! The kids did too! Thanks Ma!
For our walk today, we went to Walmart to pick a few things up. I ended up getting a couple CD's to listen to and put on my Ipod while I take the kids out with my new stroller. While I was putting my music on my computer, Tali was dancing to the music and then she grabbed Jairus's hand to dance with him while he was in his swing. He thought the was the best thing ever! He was all smiles. Here are some of the photos.
She's such a good big sister!
1 comment:
Sweet. That looks like a nice stroller! Enjoy your run!
Post a Comment