I know I'm a little late, but here are some photos I took of Jairus at four months old.
I can't believe how big he's gotten!
Haha! He looks like he could be a little football player.
I took all these photos at my mom's house. She had all these decorations for Thanksgiving, so I borrowed a couple for the pictures. He really LOVED the turkey.
I know I'm bias, but he is so stinkin' cute!
This is my FAVORITE picture that I took of our little man!
Our cute little turkey!
1 comment:
Yeah, he could be a football player!! hahaha! He totally looks like a mini-man. :) :) :)
AND cute turkeys! They wouldn't last a day over here. Actually, they wouldn't even get MADE because I'd have eaten the Oreos and candy corns and Alan would have eaten the Reese's Pieces. Yeah, those turkeys don't stand a CHANCE!! haha
Post a Comment