I took some photos of our little family for Easter. Some of them are just funny with how the kids are in the photos. Enjoy!
Our gorgeous girl! She doesn't let us forget it either. Not that she's vain or anything, she's just confident. We love her!
I know this may sound a tad bit biased, but we make some pretty cute kids!
He is so easy to photograph! He is just a really happy baby
I love his face in this photo. He doesn't look like he's happy, but really I think it may have just been the sun shining in his face.
I love how much she loves and adores her little brother.
This is how it all began...
Isn't he so handsome? Sorry, he's mine! :)
I even got to cop a feel! Oooh la la! :)
I adore my hubby!
Monson family photo outtake #1
#2
#3 and getting a little grumpy...
and bored.
Time to attack Daddy's face...
and maybe a little stretching.
Finally, an okay photo.
We are a happy family!
Happy Easter everyone!
2 comments:
I have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award because I love, Love, LOVE your blog hun. Pick up your badge on my page. :) http://themcraetimes.blogspot.com/2011/04/award-me.html
cute family pics!
Post a Comment