Our fifth vacation day it was pouring all day long! Thankfully, we were planning on going to the Nature & Science Museum. The day started off kind of rough because of the weather and us wanting to get out and play, but we were hoping once we got to the museum things would settle down. There was SO MUCH to see! Here are some photos.
The terrifying T-Rex.
Uh-oh! My daughter already has a thing for pirates. I better keep an eye on her!
Apparently the museum was doing this big thing with pirates.
Triceratops skull. I thought it was pretty groovy.
This is of a T-Rex fighting a Stegosaurus. Poor little Steggy!
When I saw this I couldn't help but think of the bit from Mrs. Doubtfire where Daniel is playing with the dinosaurs when he thinks no one is watching. "Jaaaaaames Brontosaurus! I eat wood da na na na na na na. It tastes good da na na na na na na. No meat. Big feet. I eat wood bom bom bom WOOOOW!"
Okay, so I know this looks bad, but I told her if she didn't behave I was going to feed her to the boar lookin' thing.
Okay, so maybe Tali isn't the only one who has a thing for pirates. Hahaha! I have to admit though when Brian dressed up for a pirate for Halloween a few years back, he looked GOOD!
Me and my little man.
"A Pirate! A Pirate! A Pirate says...Arrrgh!"
This was a pretty cool lookin' cave thing.
Brian and his elements...
and carbonates. I thought they were pretty groovy!
I thought this was pretty impressive too.
Amethyst! I wish I could take it home and make jewelry out of it!
"Diamonds are a girls best friend!"
Love the gemstones too!
They make rocks look oh so pretty! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment