October 29, 2011

First Day of Preschool!

I know I say this all the time, but I seriously cannot believe I have a preschooler!  Tali was so incredibly excited to start preschool.  I'm not gonna lie I was really excited too.  Mainly because I got to dress her all up in her new school clothes and also because of everything she was going to learn and do in preschool.  Here are her photos from her first day of school.
My baby girl looks so grown up :(
  HAHA!  Love her!
 My baby girl and me.
When Brian and I dropped her off at preschool, she was so excited she started for the stairs and didn't look back to say goodbye or give hugs or anything.  It was kind of sad.  I actually had a harder time than she did.  Brian told me that it was a good thing because it meant that she was well adjusted.  I do have to admit though, I was glad she didn't throw a fit or freak out about me leaving her.  I am glad that she loves preschool so much though.  When we went to pick her up, she said she wanted to go back.  That's a good sign right?

No comments: