October 29, 2011
Seriously???
A few weeks ago, there was a young woman who came to my door asking to use my phone. She was probably around 18 or so. I didn't ask why, although I should have. I told her yes and grabbed my home phone thinking she would only be a few minutes tops. HA! That's where I went wrong. I left my front door open because I didn't think it would take long. I heard her just carrying on a regular conversation and sometimes she would speak in Spanish, but mostly English. I really wondered what she was saying in Spanish. From what I heard in English, it wasn't good. She would use every cuss word in the book and all I could think of was thank goodness my kids were napping. I kept looking back to see if maybe she was trying to scope out my house to see if there was anything worth stealing later, but she was closer by the vehicles and the porch. I stuck my head out after about 20-25 minutes and asked her to please watch her mouth because I have little kids. She seemed nice about it, but still continued to use every cuss word in the book. I finally popped my head out again and asked her how much longer she would be and she apologized and said she would only be a few more minutes. 10 minutes later, I told her that I thought she was asking to use my phone for an emergency not to sit and talk to her friend about questionable things. I told her I needed my phone and she looked kind of irritated like I was inconveniencing HER to use MY phone! The girl was on my phone for a total of 37 1/2 minutes. WHO DOES THAT? Thankfully, I haven't had any issues with anything, but still. The nerve of some people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! no bueno...
Post a Comment