October 29, 2011

Great Day

On August 28th, I had gone to see one of my friends who had triplets.  It was so good to see her and see how well she was doing!  She and I talked about how she and her hubby were adjusting and doting on our kids.  It was really great to talk to her and have some girl time adult talk.  Although, being around my friend's babies was a little dangerous because it made me temporarily baby hungry.  My friend told me that I was one of the first people in our ward to hold her babies.  I even got to help bottle feed her little boy.  It was just so awesome!  She really put things in perspective.  She is such an amazing, strong woman!  I truly don't know how she does it.  She is seriously super mom!  Thanks Kerri for letting me hold and bottle feed your little angels!  It seriously was the highlight of my week!

No comments: