Last night my good friend and I went to see Reba McEntire & Kelly Clarkson! We had some AWESOME seats! We were in the center about 5 rows up from the floor! It was an INCREDIBLE concert! Chels and I were just jammin out the entire time! It was AMAZING!
Reba was AMAZING as ever! I absolutely just LOVE her! She sang a lot of my favorite songs with Kelly. She even sang some of her "old" songs like "That's the Night That the Light's Went Out in Georgia," "Is There Life Out There," "Cathy's Clown," "How Blue," "One Promise Too Late," "The Greatest Man I Never Knew," "Why Haven't I Heard From You" "And Still" along with some of my other fav's.
Here is Kelly singing "Never Again." She also sang a bunch of my fav's. She sang "Behind These Hazel Eyes," "Since You've Been Gone," "Miss Independent," "Be Still" and of course "Because of You" with Reba. It was totally AWESOME!!
Notice the shirt "Barbara Jean" is wearing? It has Kelly Clarkson's face on it. She was talking to a guy in the front row who she called "Big Mike." She slouched just a little and said "Hey Mike, Kelly's winking at you." Then later she was talking to Reba and slouched some more and said "I'm Kelly and I'm AAANGRYYY!" It was priceless! She was so freakin' funny! At one point in the concert, she even shhh'd, or rather said "BEEP" to Reba and held her hand up to her face. Then later, she had asked Reba to sing "I'm A Survivor" with her because it was the theme song to their show. Reba said she was singing it with Kelly, but would sing it if "Barbara Jean" would just sit quietly. "Barbara Jean" agreed and then towards the end of the song was up there singing with them and forced her way in front of them and had even broken out into a dance of her own. SO FUNNY!
1 comment:
Dangit I forgot about the playdate ! How was it ?
Post a Comment