This weekend, Brian, Tali and I went to my family Halloween party.
Here is our little family at the party. Brian is dressed as a Warlock, Tali is a kitty and I of course am dressed as a witch. Here are some other pictures from the party.
This is my nephew Tristan and my brother-in-law Lucian. I really loved their caveman costumes!

This is my nephew Jordan. Doesn't he look AWESOME?
So so cute! Simmone looked so cute in her mouse costume. I had to take a picture of her and her brother Mossimo. Mossimo dressed up as Nemo.

This is my nephew Jordan. Doesn't he look AWESOME?
This is my little brother "Scott" with Tali. He was dressed as "Edward." Yes ladies, he's single!
Where would a witch and warlock be without their little black kitty?
We played a lot of fun games including a doughnut eating contest, mummy wrapping, Halloween Bingo, a Halloween candy pass.
4 comments:
Looks like fun , you make a hot witch , LOL .
great costumes!
You guys look so cute. Ohhh. I am excited to dress up now. Hey, I tagged you on my blog. Check it out.
Looks like lots of fun. You all look great, although I have to admit, Tali looks the best! ;0)
Post a Comment